This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for a Sales Engineer to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. This position is based in Berlin and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
What you'll do
- Integration design: Serve as the technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours.
- Project management: Work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
- Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be multi-acquirer routing, optimisation of conversion rates, risk management, omni-channel payment acceptance integration, and many more.
- Collaborate with Solution and Technical engineers to continuously improve the integration workflow
Who you are
- 4- 6 years of experience in a technical role, wowing prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit;
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
- A strong technical education/training coupled with experience in either payment technology, travel & hospitality or networked devices (Internet of Things).
- Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English and German is required for this position.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is located in Berlin and it will require a relocation in case you live outside of Berlin.