This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Account Manager, Germany
In our next Account Manager in Munich we are looking for a strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality; someone who is eager to help the world’s biggest brands grow while changing an industry.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact and adviser for your merchants;
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Manage the integration of clients to the Adyen platform;
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe as well as the technical and sales teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs;
- Work with different teams in Adyen to build a strong relationship with your merchants and proactively drive the optimization of their setup.
Who you are
- A born networker with high energy, self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills;
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision;
- A strong communicator and team player with technical knowledge and understanding;
- You have 4 to 10 years of experience in a client facing role, ideally dealing with complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services;
- Fluent in English and German;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is located in Munich and it will require a relocation in case you live outside of Munich.