This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside our diverse team of designers and developers to create concepts and mockups for our website.
- Make the website design language your own and add and evolve this together with the team.
- Contribute to maintaining creative quality standards through polished visual designs.
- Prepare organized and optimized design assets for hand off to developers
- Create detailed wireframes and designs for branded content
- Bring your passion and enthusiasm for digital interaction and design and keep on top of the latest trends online.
- Inspire others inside and outside of your team with your creativity, knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Willing to learn new skills and programs, and experiment where possible.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to get work across the finish line while delivering high quality assets.
- Provide graphic design support with a solid understanding of thoughtful layout and typography.
- Be a real team player. Work well within a group, be receptive to feedback and understand workflows. Review projects with strong attention to detail.
Who you are
- 8 + years brand/art/visual design experience at a design shop, ad agency, or internal brand team
- Proficiency in all Adobe CC, Keynote and Figma required
- Able to make use of feedback, with a strong attention to detail and brand consistency
- Ability to think along and evolve guidelines within brand design.
- Fun(ny) team player who understands the value of collaboration and an all-hands-on-deck approach.
- Solid self-management skills to keep pace in a fast environment with attention to deadlines. Leading by example.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
- Understanding interaction and motion and can articulate these to developers
- Contributing to different stages of the design production process, from setting styles and layouts, to cutting videos and exporting animations
he ability to bring your designs to life using animations, transitions and prototyping
An understanding of front end web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.