This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Designer, North America
Adyen, the Financial Technology Platform of choice for the world’s leading brands, is looking for an experienced designer to bolster our in-house creative studio. The ideal candidate is well-versed in creating engaging and effective work for a variety of digital and print formats. You’re fast, bold, and a creative problem solver with great visual taste. Working closely as part of an international team, you’ll translate marketing goals into breakthrough designs for the Adyen brand.
This is a full-time position based in our San Francisco, CA office.
What you'll do:
- Translate brand strategy, business goals, cultural narratives, and consumer insights into compelling concepts.
- Create high-quality brand execution for web, digital, social, and print projects.
- Manage multiple projects across all stages of the design process.
- Briefing and building relationships with agencies and vendors to scale and amplify our brand while delivering high quality assets.
- Contribute to the evolution of brand guidelines and maintenance of standards across channels.
- Communicate effectively and guide both internal teams and clients.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of work experience on an in-house team or part of an agency
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Visual Design or Communication Design
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma
- Must be a team player with experience working alongside interdisciplinary partners comprised of creative, content, marketing, and product teams
- Open able to handle direct feedback with a strong eye for detail
- Team player who understands the value of collaboration and an all-hands-on-deck approach in a fast-paced environment
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience working on marketing, and/or advertising related projects
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Working design portfolio that includes but not limited to: editorial, digital or event design
Bonus points if you have:
- Animation, transitions, micro-interactions in After Effects and/or video editing skills
- An understanding of front end web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- An understanding of financial and IT systems
The annual base salary range for this role is $92,000-$130,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique; we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Vårt sätt att arbeta styrs av de åtta principerna i Adyen-formeln.
För våra kunder är vi inte bara ännu en teknikleverantör. Vi är en partner i deras tillväxt. Om du är mer än bara en säljledare, marknadsförare eller supportspecialist är en karriär på Adyen rätt väg för dig.