Business Analyst, Supply Chain
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Business Analyst, Supply Chain
Adyen is looking for a business analyst with a focus on supply chain to join our team in Amsterdam. This team helps to embed analytics into the decision-making processes for multiple teams within the operations function. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical mindset together with excellent project management skills to help us to drive scalable service.
You will work in a team of business- and data analysts where you collaborate close with the teams who are responsible for the in-person payments solution. The in-person payments solution consists of a combination of our physical payment devices in store and our core processing platform.
Whether you come from the payments space or not, we need you to be an independent and enthusiastic thinker who can facilitate our growth by scaling internal projects and focus on continuous optimisation and automation.
What you’ll do
- Data analysis and performance management: create insights and performance indicators on all internal processes of the OPS teams worldwide (e.g. inbound and outbound logistics, terminal staging, repair process)
- Continuous performance optimisation: in-depth collaboration with all stakeholders of the different processes in order to optimise the performance targets
- Storytelling: turn your findings into effective communication and concise and actionable advice by connecting the data to a story
- Knowledge sharing and training: act as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor to colleagues and merchants on the capabilities offered by the Adyen platform
- Innovation: develop initiatives for further reporting optimisations, to improve the data visualisation and usability by merchants and other teams within Adyen
What are we looking for
- You have at least 3 years of working experience
- You have a strong quantitative / detailed-oriented background
- You have a proven track record in project management skills, you know how to drive business projects in a structured manner and you are not afraid to ‘build as you go’
- You are an extremely quick learner and creative in problem solving – you are not afraid to get out there to let your voice be heard
- You are able to communicate complex outcomes in an easy and understandable way
- You feel very comfortable writing queries in SQL; Preferably, you have experience with Python and BI tools
- You can communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Vårt sätt att arbeta styrs av de åtta principerna i Adyen-formeln.
Karriärer inom teknik
Våra ingenjörer bygger den första plattformen för finansiell teknik som kombinerar betalningar, data och finansiella tjänster. Vi söker fler begåvade problemlösare som kan hjälpa oss att ta itu med en unik uppsättning utmaningar.