Account Executive, Enterprise
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Account Executive, Enterprise
We are looking for an Account Executive, Enterprise in our San Francisco office to sell Adyen’s payment solutions to leading corporations — from mid-sized, domestic organizations to international companies — with a focus on retail and e-commerce/digital merchants. This role is based out of our San Francisco office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
The ideal candidate is a born networker with a consultative mindset who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert and speak fluently about the dynamic space that is Payments.
- Identify and approach prospective customers, then negotiate and close deals.
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas like retail, digital, travel and gaming.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
- Travel and network. (~25%).
Who you are
- You have high levels of energy, love networking, connecting and thrive in hands-on environments.
- You are positive and passionate about whatever it is you do and have a bias for action.
- You get excited by the prospect of being a member of a start-up within a growing organization, and you have a roll-up-your-sleeves, growth hacking mindset.
- You have experience in Payments – either having worked on the merchant or service side in areas like business development and payment, account or implementation management.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and “talk straight without being rude”.
- You are an analytical, strategic negotiator with a talent for closing deals.
- You are able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge.
The annual base salary range for this role is $130,000-$200,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in San Francisco, CA. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the USA.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Vårt sätt att arbeta styrs av de åtta principerna i Adyen-formeln.
För våra kunder är vi inte bara ännu en teknikleverantör. Vi är en partner i deras tillväxt. Om du är mer än bara en säljledare, marknadsförare eller supportspecialist är en karriär på Adyen rätt väg för dig.