Salesforce Technical Architect Lead
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
What will you do?
In this role, you will become part of the Commercial Operations & Technology team. You will be working closely with the team focussing on designing and safe-guarding processes in our Salesforce instance, which consists of Sales & Service Cloud, and many other integrations.
You will work closely together with developers, Technical Architects and Product Owners that take care of the current Salesforce environment. You will be responsible for making sure that throughout the whole team and instance best practices are being followed and scalable, future-proof solutions are being designed and built. You will develop and document guidelines following industry standards and make sure the team will implement these in their solutions. You need to be able to gather requirements from different parties, discover the best technical solution going onwards, and assist the technical architects, admins and integration specialists on building it out.
You are a person who is interested in keeping our Salesforce instance plus its integrations healthy and sustainable, which includes;
- Understanding the full extent of the solution, integration components and how they fit into the Salesforce architecture
- Making sure Salesforce is used in an optimal way in the larger system landscape
- Developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Supporting implementing solutions that comply with business requirements and drive key decisions that improve processes and productivity
- Leading the technical delivery of all Salesforce implementations
- Coach and mentor other technical team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Information Systems, or a related quantitative degree field.
- Experience with solving complex issues which need customization in Salesforce
- Experience with a multi-cloud instance (e.g. CRM Analytics, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, MyTrailhead)
- Experience with data modeling, management, governance and migration
- Experience with sharing settings and visibility
- Experience with variations of automations and knowing when to use which
- You have experience working with multiple teams and coordinating different requests
- Experience in company with a fast paced environment and lots of freedom is a big plus
- Having relevant Salesforce Architecture Certifications are a plus
This is what happens next:
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Måten vi jobber på er styrt av de åtte prinsippene i Adyen-formelen.
For å bygge verdens mest kundefokuserte finansielle teknologiplattform trenger vi så mange ulike perspektiver som mulig. Vi ser etter folk fra alle slags bakgrunner som vil bidra.