This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
We are looking for a hands-on Lifecycle Marketing expert based in Amsterdam, to develop nurture programs to drive both acquisition and retention strategies. The ideal candidate will strike the right balance between having a strategic vision for the customer journey touchpoints and not being afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of the Adyen customer journey, leveraging existing insights while continuously experimenting and validating, across our different personas and segments;
- Identify opportunities in the overall funnel (prospect to customer) to develop robust, data-driven communication strategies to drive higher conversion rate, velocity and revenue;
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Operations to set up and optimize any necessary segmentation and automation mechanisms needed to execute nurture programs;
- Work closely with our Product Marketing, Sales and Account Management teams to ensure the right rules of engagement are in place for sending communications to prospects and customers;
- Collaborate with Content and Design to develop copy, creative and assets;
- Partner with local marketers to localize your nurture programs and impact funnel conversion in their regions;
- Explore potential new channels for nurturing based on our understanding of target audience habits (in-app, SMS, direct mail, etc.).
Who you are
- You have 3-5 years of CRM/Lifecycle Marketing experience;
- You are up-to-date on the latest innovations and best practices for nurture programs, with experience with Marketo and Salesforce being a plus;
- You have a strong affinity for data, with deep experience in conversion optimization and A/B testing, always looking to results to measure impact and optimize your programs;
- You are a self-starting and self-motivated contributor who’s comfortable navigating uncertainty while delivering excellence;
- You are a strong collaborator and communicator, comfortable managing a variety of stakeholders from Marketing and Sales to C-suite, and prioritizing and executing on what’s best for the business;
- You like to have fun!
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!