This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique challenges and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
HR Business Partner
Adyen is looking for a HR Business Partner to contribute to the growth and scale of our teams in APAC. As HR Business Partner for APAC you will be based in Singapore supporting for example our teams in Australia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Singapore.
In this role, you will be working with managers and employees in all people programs such as (but not limited to) talent development, employee engagement, rewards & recognition and performance management. You will work closely with managers to strategize and coach on best practices to ensure we are creating the best experience for our people.
What you'll do:
- Have a solid understanding of Adyen’s business, strategy, and needs, and are able to determine the skills and individuals that are required to deliver the strategy
- Manage the high potentials, have a solid understanding and support recruitment for the new talent the organisation needs
- On an ongoing basis, coach team leads to develop themselves and their teams by regularly discussing how to increase their impact as we continue to grow and scale
- Facilitate talent planning that produces actionable strategies for talent acquisition, team development and growth of future leaders
- Work closely with a global, cross-functional HR Centers of Expertise to develop, enhance and launch initiatives that meet the evolving needs of our business
- Leverage data to identify and act on opportunities that point to better ways of doing things as we scale
- Call into question when needed on manager thinking and partner with them to make decisions for the good of the whole business
- Advocate for all Adyen employees as they learn and develop through rapid growth in a high-performance environment
- Guide managers to apply our core values in their day-to-day decisions
- Foster a safe growth environment for every employee, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, etc.
Who you are:
- You’ve got 3 years to 10 years of experience working with managers at all levels, in a people partnering role at a fast-paced company
- You’ve a strong sense of self and progress to become a trusted business advisor at all levels of the organization
- You’re curious, able to question the status quo with managers and work with them to define new solutions to old problems
- You’re well versed in organizational dynamics, know what healthy, motivated, growing teams look like, and can give guidance on what to do to make this even better;
- You’re hands-on, but know how to collaborate and prioritize (constantly looking for how things can be done more simply or automated)
- You’re excited to try new approaches, do things differently, and aren’t afraid to “build as you go”
- You’re a change agent who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can effectively engage those around you to get them excited about the future
- The ability to converse in Japanese will be a plus point as you will be communicating with Japanese stakeholders on a frequent basis.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.