This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, linking directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify
Associate Account Manager
We are looking for an Associate Account Manager to join the Account Management team in Shanghai. As product and industry experts, our Account Management teams are strategic assets to their merchants. They focus on understanding their unique needs and delivering insight and solutions that meet those needs. As such, they accept end-to-end ownership of the success and satisfaction of the merchants in their care.
What you'll do
- Build and drive strong relationships with key merchant contacts and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience
- Become a payment expert for our merchants, delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants on their global payment strategy. Also provide a feedback loop for Adyen, by gathering merchant's feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel
- Grow our relationship and business with assigned merchant accounts to help them grow, while also meeting our strategic and financial targets
- Work with Adyen personnel and resources on internal and customer-facing projects
Who you are
- You possess a commercial mindset, with the ability to build and support strong merchant relationships and help them grow while also identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth
- You're comfortable with analytics and technical discussions about the nuances of payments and high-level technical discussions
- You're able to engage in and navigate fast-paced discussions internally and with customers to drive positive outcomes
- You're a strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage challenging cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- You've exceptional interpersonal skills and can work successfully with stakeholders at all levels, both inside and outside of Adyen
- You're able to interface seamlessly with a global multicultural team (culturally aware, adjusts their communication style to audiences), both internally and with customers. Open to up to 25% travel
- You've proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity and drive) and fostering teamwork throughout organisations
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in account management, consulting, or a related field
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.