This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Trainer - Learning & Development Specialist
Can you make learning engaging, resonant and scalable? Are you an organized trainer and learning specialist who excels when designing and delivering creative and impactful learning programs to a global organization?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, entrepreneurial environment, and you aren’t afraid to ask why we do certain things, take ownership of challenges, and roll up your sleeves to help get things off the ground?
In this role you are part of the Learning & Development team within Human Resources. As a Trainer - Learning & Development Specialist you will work closely with your direct colleagues and the business to create and facilitate global training programs that help activate the potential and ambition of our employees.
What you'll do:
- Facilitate training - across cultures and timezones - for our employees on human skills such as; leadership, team effectiveness, DE&I, feedback, career development, communication, personal development etc;
- Create training programs, plans and schedules by designing and developing training materials for the entire business;
- Own and drive a diversity of projects/programs that enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities on a specific topic;
- Build relationships and consult with key stakeholders to conduct needs analysis to identify the best learning solutions for the business with global scale in mind
- Optimize our current training portfolio and ensure our trainings stay relevant, interactive, refreshing and impactful;
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc);
- Develop and provide train the trainer sessions to drive scale;
- Design new (blended) training programs based on business needs;
- Work both asynchronously with the global team and prioritize being in person for key facilitation and collaboration moments
- Find innovative ways of measuring the impact of our learning solutions
What you have:
- Robust collaboration skills - you easily build networks and know how to work closely with key stakeholders to create impact
- At least 5 years experience facilitating and engaging big groups;
- Strong organizational skills - you know how to manage big projects/programs and you easily reach deadlines and milestones and aren’t afraid to “build as you go”;
- Preference to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment;
- Proven experience building trainings and/or workshops related to human skill development;
- Passion for supporting DE&I by creating psychologically safe learning environments for all
- The ability to travel internationally for collaboration and facilitation as needed
- Full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.