This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Lead Generation Specialist
We are building the Lead Generation Specialist role in our Madrid, Spain office and are looking for an energetic, hands-on colleague who will set up, implement and execute a clear inbound strategy for sales and partners in Spain and Portugal to drive growth.
You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Partnerships teams in our Madrid office and with global commercial teams.
What you’ll do
- Identify and qualify new leads for Sales and Partners searching for the win-win companies leveraging Adyen’s global frameworks and ways of working;
- Ensure the quality of the leads through analyzing different sources (financial webs and news, Linkedin,own websites...);
- Evaluate and ensure the lead quality through a phone call and email depending on the customer relevance (segment size, industry, business model);
- Elaborate regular analysis and reports based on the quality of the incoming and outcoming leads to evaluate the impact of the marketing campaigns and propose areas of improvement;
- Work closely with other commercial teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools;
- Collaborate with Marketing to build automated lead nurturing programs in order to push the leads across the funnel;
- Analyze the market size and its potential before the launch of certain products and campaigns and make recommendation plans;
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward;
- You will be the first point of contact with prospects so you need to be familiar with technology and finance atmospheres in order to be able to identify the potential of the prospect.
Who you are
- You have more than 3 years of experience with inbound and outbound lead generation, preferably in a commercial role where you have successfully presented B2B products;
- You are very fluent in both Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus;
- Very curious, techy and passionate about making real what seems impossible.
- You are a team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in an innovative, high-growth business oriented environment;
- You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and hands on and positive attitude;
- You have an affinity with technology and finance;
- Salesforce CRM knowledge is a must and Salesloft a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Mango, Camper, Vueling, Privalia and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!