This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Business experience (Self-Serve) Solution Area
The overall objective for the solution area is to offer a seamless self-service experience for all types of users of the Adyen platform through APIs and/or User Interfaces. This means offering our customers the possibility to self-serve their accounts as much as possible without the need to go through Adyen support and/or their account managers. We allow them to do this through Customer Area, API’s, Partner Portal, Developer Tools, Documentation through a secure way ( Identity and access management). As we are onboarding an increasing amount of large businesses in the form of partners and platforms - that bring not only large volumes but also extensive setups - the focus on API’s is becoming even more important.
Group Product Manager - Business experience (Self-Serve)
Adyen is looking for a passionate Group Product Manager to massively scale our Business Experience - Self Serve proposition globally. Our products are offered to a global diverse portfolio of merchants and powered by our internal build infrastructure.
Our merchants are the fastest growing companies in the world, and we need to stay ahead of their needs to offer the best shopper experience to their customers.
This role will be given considerable freedom to develop and work together with multiple product managers/ teams on self-serve capabilities for our merchants, including merchant and partner interfaces, identity and access management, developer experience and operational scalability. How can we help our merchants and partners to empower themselves in the best way which will help our products scale?
You will expand and evangelise our Business Experience/ Self serve services with multiple teams of product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers, and ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from your teams’ efforts.
What you will do:
• Manager a team of product managers
• Listen to our merchants, engineers, and partners to find problems that Adyen is uniquely positioned to solve
• Become a known thought leader in the industry for Business Experience/ Self serve
• Long term strategic vision for Business Experience/ Self serve
• Work with engineers to build the best products to help merchants and Adyen scale in the fastest and best way
Who you are:
• You have 10+ years of experience in the product scalability domain, you managed product teams and scaled product organisation
• You understand and know how to work with: API’s, IT architecture, Front-end and Back-end Experience, UX designers
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to form a vision and work with the product and engineering teams to implement that
• You have experience in hyper competitive markets and understand how to compete within that space, you also understand pricing models and have experience with developing simplified, pricing models
• Integrity - you have earned the trust of your technical and non-technical customers and colleagues, from the board level to support level
• Proven record - you have launched and scaled products with quantifiable value
• Market-informed - You are generally familiar with the latest trends in the product scaling space, not restricted to Fintech.
• Data-informed - you can guide analysts with the right questions to answer, and turn those answers into business value
• You have identified novel and significant revenue opportunities, and have convinced senior executives to invest in your product strategy
• Adaptability and creativity - plans and conditions always change, but you still positively navigate the right course
• Poise - sales asks you to sit with their customers, and marketing asks you to present at conferences.
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Do you recognise yourself in this statement? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.