We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for a proactive, practical, communicative and analytical Account Manager to realize our growth in APAC. You will be based in Sydney and working with the Commercial, Compliance, and Support teams in APAC and our headquarters in Amsterdam. Being an Account Manager at Adyen, you’ll be managing relationships with international merchants, across multiple industries and multiple channels, so life is never dull.
What you’ll do
- Be fully responsible end-to-end for the success and satisfaction of ‘your’ merchants.
- Build relationships with key people at your merchants and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Grow your accounts.
- Analyse, assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. You will deliver expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute their payments strategy.
- Coordinate any internal project regarding your merchants.
- Work with colleagues in the global Adyen team.
Who you are
- You can manage complex projects to achieve the best results.
- You have 3+ years experience in payments and/or B2B technology.
- You are passionate to push boundaries and create value in the payments space.
- You enjoy working in uncertain situations and you can deal with ambiguity.
- You have great communication skills to build relations at all levels.
- You can work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team.
- You're fun.
- You speak English fluently.
- Due to Covid-19 resulting in border closures globally, you must already reside in Sydney and preferably do not require a work visa.
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.