Acquiring Product Specialist
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Job title: Acquiring Product Specialist
At Adyen, we’re a global acquirer striving to have the most relevant offer in each local market we operate in. We are looking for a Product Specialist who will help us maintain and grow the world class performance of Adyen’s Acquiring offering within Mexico.
What you’ll do?
- Become an Adyen expert on Mexican local network, usages and rules, maintain, troubleshoot and continuously make small improvements to local connections.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues with developers, implementation managers and support teams, to ensure operational excellence.
- Product Management: End-to-end responsibility on building new acquiring features, taking full ownership. Work closely with commercial, support, and development (regional and global) teams to define strategy and product roadmap. Have a clear vision on building for the long run, keeping up with market changes and tendencies.
- Project tracking and implementation: be the owner, driving force behind the continuous implementation.
Who you are?
- You are keen to dive in the details, frame pragmatic solutions and work closely with engineers.
- Hands-on and results oriented product manager with experience on building new products and working in roadmaps.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and do the required operational work but are always thinking of ways to automate these processes and make it scalable.
- Able to work across different teams (developers, commercial, partnership, support, compliance and legal) at a global level.
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of Adyen;
- Build simple solutions to complex scenarios.
- A strong understanding of the importance of data, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives.
- Knowledge on Payments is a plus (not requested, but it will be a plus if you have previous work experience in a MX acquirer).
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within next days. Our interview process tends to take between 4 or 5 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Il modo in cui lavoriamo è ispirato agli otto principi della Formula Adyen.
Opportunità di lavoro nel settore Product
Nessuno gestisce solo una barra di ricerca o una piccola funzione. In Adyen, vedrai le soluzioni lungo tutto il ciclo di vita, dall'ideazione all'implementazione e all'iterazione. Se vuoi pensare a una soluzione completa, Adyen fa al caso tuo.