This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
We are looking for an experienced (Executive) Leadership Recruiter to join us and help us build Adyen further. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in the organization by bringing in senior leadership talent that is strategically sourced for multiple areas of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open senior leadership roles across the organization - from intake meetings, sourcing and interviewing to debriefs and offer negotiation;
- Provide an outstanding high-touch candidate experience;
- Be a true business partner to senior hiring stakeholders - consult, advise, coach and educate on successful hiring practices;
- Apply a continuous improvement mindset to your work while inviting expertise from other stakeholders on our People team.
- Actively contribute to our employer brand efforts by nurturing talent communities;
- Be an active ambassador of the Adyen formula and ensure that we engaging with senior leadership talent that can embrace the formula principles;
- Bring data and insights to everything you do;
- Craft comprehensive talent mapping and executive search strategies with diversity, equity and inclusion practices at their very core;
Who you are:
- Experience with working in fast-paced, tech company environments and working across borders and functions to hire Senior (Executive) Leadership talent;
- Outstanding communication skills in English with strong solution-oriented mindset;
- Excellent project and time management skills that allow for clarity and alignment of multiple senior stakeholders during complex talent searches;
- Deep knowledge of executive recruitment sourcing strategies and ability to nurture a passive candidate talent pool;
- Ability to engage in a way that results in superior candidate and hiring manager satisfaction;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position that can be based in Chicago, United States. It will require a relocation in case you live elsewhere.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Il modo in cui lavoriamo è ispirato agli otto principi della Formula Adyen.
Opportunità di lavoro nel settore operativo
Per sviluppare la piattaforma di tecnologia finanziaria più orientata al cliente a livello mondiale, servono il maggior numero possibile di prospettive diverse. Ricerchiamo persone che abbiano esperienze di ogni tipo e che vogliano dare il loro contributo.