Team Lead Account Management
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like AeroMexico, Rappi, Facebook, Uber, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for people to succeed, backed by our culture and supported by your team.This will ensure you are enabled to truly own your career. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Team Lead, Account Management
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated leader to join our Account Management team. You will build, mentor, and coach a team of account managers who are responsible for growing strategic merchant relationships and payments revenue. You are comfortable streamlining team operations, encouraging effective collaboration, and engaging with executives at all levels. As a critical role in the continued success in the growing MX operations, you will help to iterate our culture and build an amazing team environment that will create future leaders for Adyen.
What you’ll do
- Motivate team members and encourage creativity while understanding training needs. Provide coaching in areas including but not limited to: strategic account planning, contract negotiations, product roadmap discussions, and executive engagement
- Serve as a senior stakeholder, providing strategic and consultative advice to influence and fulfill the global payments strategy of our merchants
- Set clear individual and team goals focused on revenue growth. Report on performance and metrics at an executive level
- Create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication/feedback culture
- Recruit new team members in line with the Adyen culture and required skills
Who you are
- An energetic self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills
- Excited to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- An excellent communicator and team player with strong management skills and technical aptitude
- 5+ years experience in managing teams and building executive level enterprise relationships
- 7+ years experience in account management, business development, consulting, or a related field
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Based out of our Mexico City office
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
La Formula Adyen
La "Formula" Adyen : les huit principes qui font notre ADN.
Pour nos clients, nous ne sommes pas un simple fournisseur de technologie. Nous sommes les partenaires de leur croissance. Vous êtes un expert des ventes, un professionnel du marketing ou un spécialiste du support hors pair ? Adyen vous offre des opportunités de carrière à la hauteur de votre profil !