Commercial Partner Manager - Alliances
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Alliances Partner Manager
We are looking for an Alliances Partner Manager to help build and scale Adyen’s services partner ecosystem. We work with a variety of services partners that span industries (retail, e-commerce, hospitality, food and beverage) and advise merchants on solutions. We want to be the financial services solution of choice for these partners.
With both business and product acumen, this individual will identify, develop, and maintain Adyen’s key strategic service partnerships through relationship building, joint go to market planning, conferences, market data, trainings, webinars, co-marketing activities, and of course your own ideas and initiatives. These service partners include system integrators, digital agencies, management consulting firms, and GSIs.
What you’ll do
- Be the partners go-to payment expert and consultant
- Recruit, negotiate, and manage channel partner agreements that will generate and/or advance the opportunity pipeline
- Manage and nurture partnerships
- Develop joint go to market strategies
- Help educate and navigate on existing technology partner product integrations
- Bring in new business through partners
Who you are
- Experience building partnerships with services and alliance partners such as BORN Group, OSF Digital, Publicis Sapient, Deloitte, KPMG, Skillnet, Accenture, and others.
- 3-5 years of experience in a commercial client facing role, with at least some time in direct partnerships role(s)
- Ability to see the bigger picture in channel management
- Global and commercial mindset
- Flexible, professional, accurate and structured
- Excellent organizational skills as we are a flat organization with a lot of autonomy
- Outgoing, friendly and fun
- This role is based out of our New York office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
The annual base salary range for this role is $100,000-$170,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
La Formula Adyen
La "Formula" Adyen : les huit principes qui font notre ADN.
Pour nos clients, nous ne sommes pas un simple fournisseur de technologie. Nous sommes les partenaires de leur croissance. Vous êtes un expert des ventes, un professionnel du marketing ou un spécialiste du support hors pair ? Adyen vous offre des opportunités de carrière à la hauteur de votre profil !