This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Leadership Recruitment Manager
We are looking for an experienced (Executive) Leadership Recruitment Manager to join us and help us build Adyen further. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a highly visible team of recruiters that works with senior stakeholders across the whole organization and looks after hiring for senior leadership roles in all regions.
What you’ll do:
- Define the strategy and lead the execution for senior leadership hiring in the organization;
- Lead a global team of experienced recruiters by providing them with direction and guidance on their path to success;
- Play a leading role in improving the delivery of search activities, talent market intelligence and help build hiring processes that provide superior candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction;
- Use data and insights to continuously improve our hiring practices;
- Lead DEI initiatives for leadership hiring to ensure we are building balanced teams;
- Partner effectively with senior peers in the People team to constantly improve our set of tactics that enable leadership hiring and elevate our employer brand;
Who you are:
- Excellent remote people management skills and proven capability to lead a geographically dispersed team;
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills;
- Ability to weave DEI practices and thinking into everything you build;
- Great time management and ability to manage competing priorities;
- Proven people leadership experience as part of an executive search firm or in-house executive search team;
- Deep expertise in building market intelligence with various tools and providing solid insights related to senior leadership hiring;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of these countries.