This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Internal Communications Manager
We are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join our Communications team in Amsterdam. The Communications team crafts and executes Adyen’s global communications strategy – encompassing strategic employee communication, global positioning, and reputation management. The team interacts on a daily basis with both internal (e.g. employees, HR and senior leadership) and external stakeholders (e.g. investors, journalists, financial analysts and regulators).
As our Internal Communications Manager you will be rolling out internal communications programs that support our business goals through ensuring that the Adyen team is engaged, connected, and informed throughout the next stages of our growth.
You will work closely with your colleagues from the wider Communications team and the dedicated internal communications team, as well as Adyen’s senior leadership, HR and employer brand teams to ensure we’re telling a consistent story across all audiences.
Within the Communications team, you will work closely with the Internal Communications Lead and Head of Communications to build an internal communications function that facilitates engagement and dialogue within Adyen’s high-growth environment.
The ideal candidate can easily switch between strategic and tactical thinking and has a can-do attitude with previous experience in a communications role at a high-growth organization — preferably in tech. Being able to quickly switch from strategic planning to tactical execution is a must to succeed in this role.
What you’ll do:
- You will play a key role in developing and executing Adyen’s internal communications programs, with a strong focus on the growth that is coming our way;
- You will implement and maintain the processes and tooling required for building an internal communications infrastructure that allows for internal dialogue and engagement at scale, in a high-growth environment;
- You will help crafting the content and event strategies that underpin the execution of our global internal communications strategy (e.g. global all-hands, internal senior management communications, and global strategy days);
- You will enable Adyen’s product solutions, commercial pillars, and regions in sharing their strategies and milestones via an integrated internal communications plan — working closely together with our content and event managers to continuously bring the most engaging formats to life and convey strong messages (e.g. video, podcast, short form content);
- You will roll out a data-driven internal communications program with a strong focus on measurement, evaluation, and continuous optimization.
Who you are
- You are a naturally curious communications professional (3 - 6 years of experience) with previous experience in a high-growth environment;
- You are a skilled communicator — excellent written and verbal command of the English language and storytelling skills are key to succeeding in this role;
- You enjoy getting things done in a fast-paced environment and know how to quickly find a solution for every challenge that comes your way;
You have a proven track record of driving projects from initiation to success, leveraging excellent project management skills while quickly switching between tactical and strategic priorities.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.