Group Product Manager, Banking payments methods
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Group Product Manager - Bank payment methods
Adyen is looking for a passionate Group Product Manager to further scale our Bank-based payment methods globally. Our merchants are the fastest growing companies in the world, and we need to stay ahead of their needs to offer the best online payment experience to their customers, from guest checkout to recurring business models. In this role you’ll balance country specific shopper behaviors and payment method strategies to drive the highest conversion rates for our digital merchants in each of their markets.
You will redefine and expand our Bank-based payments method set, including bank transfers and Open Banking payment methods, with a global team of product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers. You will ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from your teams’ efforts, where you combine the strengths of our payments platform with our global banking license footprint.
What you will do:
- Listen to merchants, engineers, and industry partners to find problems that Adyen is uniquely positioned to solve
- Become a known thought leader for Bank Payment experiences, with in-depth experience of tokenization, authentication and alternative forms of payment
- Define the long term strategic vision for Bank payment experiences based on merchant feedback and industry developments
- Work with engineers to build the best products to help merchants and Adyen scale in the fastest and best way
Who you are:
- You have 10+ years of experience in the product scalability domain, directly managed teams and you also have experience in scaling a (payments) product organization
- You know how to work with: API’s, IT architecture, Front-end and Back-end Experience, UX, Compliance, Legal. Experience with banking and/or payment systems is a plus
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to form a vision and work with the product and engineering teams to bring this vision to life
- You have experience in hyper competitive markets and understand how to compete within that space, you also understand pricing models and have experience with developing simplified pricing models
- You have earned the trust of your technical and non-technical customers and colleagues, from the board level to support level
- You have experience working with a partner network, either at the network or issuer side, or at product enablement partners, to drive scale and define mutually beneficial scaling strategies
- You have have launched and scaled products with quantifiable value
- You are familiar with the latest trends in the product scaling space, and developments in the domain of online payments from cards to open banking
- You can guide analysts with the right questions to answer, and turn those answers into business value
- You have identified novel and significant revenue opportunities, and have convinced senior executives to invest in your product strategy
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam, Chicago or Sao Paulo. It will require a relocation in case you are not based in one of this locations.
La Formula Adyen
La "Formula" Adyen : les huit principes qui font notre ADN.
Carrières dans le domaine des produits
Votre rôle ne se limite pas à concevoir une barre de recherche ou une petite fonctionnalité. Chez Adyen, vous suivez une solution tout au long de son cycle de vie : conception, implémentation, optimisation. Si vous êtes capable de visualiser une solution dans son ensemble, Adyen vous attend !