This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
This role will be part of our Digital team, focusing on acquisition. You will report into our Digital Team Lead and support all of the digital activity run across SEA, SEO, social channels and display, maximising our brand exposure and lead generation.
- You will be comfortable working with media plans, setting measures for success and assigning KPIs to campaigns.
- You will be a natural with data and will work with our digital agency on continual optimisations to get the most out of our campaigns.
- We love to test everything! Be it marketing channel, content, KPI or audience, we are always seeing how we can improve.
- We are looking for channel experience across LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Ads alongside proficiency in Google Analytics, Marketo and Salesforce.
- It’s a small team, with big ideas, so we are looking for someone who thinks outside the box and does not accept the status quo.
- We are a collaborative bunch, so we are looking for a real team player, happy to work closely with the other Marketing functions: Demand Gen, Events, Partnerships, Content and PR, whilst keeping close to our sales, SDR and partnerships teams.
What you’ll do
- Using a variety of tools to build target audiences across our verticals
- Coming up with creative concepts for campaigns and briefing into design
- Setting measures for success - KPIs for individual campaigns and channels
- Continually suggesting optimisations for campaigns to help us hit our goals
- Suggesting A/B tests that we can run on landing pages, creatives, audiences and copy
- Undertaking keyword research and monitoring keyword performance across SEO and SEA
- Suggesting optimisations to our existing content and pitching new content ideas
- Running retrospectives on campaigns, exploring wins and losses to take forward
Who you are
- Two or more years’ experience in a multi-dimensional marketing role, with experience in search marketing and paid social
- You are a true team player and love the opportunity to work with many different stakeholders
- You’ve commercially minded and love to know you’re adding massive value
- You love to learn, even if you haven’t encountered all the digital channels you’re willing to throw yourself in
- We are a diverse, creative, and motivated team and are looking for someone who values these qualities and embodies the Adyen Formula.