Product Manager, Payouts
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re charting our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you?
Product Manager, Payouts
The modern financial ecosystem isn’t just customers, merchants, and banks anymore - there are thousands of shades of gray in between. In order to support the multitude of marketplaces and wallets which have become commonplace over the last decade, Adyen is upgrading our payout offering to a robust product that can deliver funds quickly and reliably throughout our global footprint. It will be your responsibility to envision the future of payouts and deliver a solution that powers some of the largest players in the space.
What you’ll do:
- Product Management: Work collaboratively with development resources, partners, and merchants to solve pain points, expand into new markets, and guide the vision - all with a focus on building for all merchants and iterating rapidly.
- Business and Technical Analysis: Identify challenges and opportunities in new geographies, prioritize projects, and integrate with downstream partners
- Knowledge sharing: Enable the rest of the organization to use all aspects of the Adyen product you are developing/managing to the maximum, by passing on your knowledge including technical (features), commercial (pricing) and competition.
- Commercial Guidance: Create effective follow-on materials for our global commercial teams so that they understand how the resulting products work and how they can speak to them with their prospects.
- Technical Proposals: Scope a varying degree of projects, from small improvements and bug fixes to large changes in infrastructure and product. Be able to create a technical proposal that can be delivered to the developer for implementation.
- Project Tracking and Implementation: Be the driving force behind proper project tracking and the continual implementation of needed tasks; ensure that there is a source of truth for the tasks at hand.
Who you are:
- Hands on Product Manager with results oriented track record: Experience with payments, payouts or financial services is a plus;
- 5+ years of dedicated product management experience;
- Experience with programming and/or data analysis is a plus;
- Previous experience seeing projects through from beginning to end and owning the entire process;
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of Adyen;
- Ability to work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team;
- Proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. A strong understanding of the importance of data, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the ten largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!