This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Supply Chain Specialist
The Adyen POS solution is driven by a combination of our physical payment devices in store and our core processing platform. The Supply Chain specialist is responsible for the demand planning, inventory management and processes being performed by the warehouses and order managers.
What you’ll do
- Supply Chain Management: Manage the inbound, warehouse and outbound processes to support our POS products; this includes forecast planning & ordering, inventory management, production processes and reversed logistics. You work closely together with our suppliers, warehouses, partners and internal stakeholders to ensure the right quality of products and services to our merchants.
- Continuous Improvement: Analyze and resolve inefficiencies in existing processes by liaising with the appropriate teams within the company or with our supply chain partners.
- Reporting & Analysis: Help building the appropriate performance reports to support decision making (e.g. sales pipeline reporting, forecasting, demand planning)
- Growth and Expansion: Based on business requirements, contribute to the new products introduction or help setting up new processes with warehouse & partner integrations.
Who you are
- Education: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Proven experience in Operations or Supply Chain.
- Hands on: You are motivated to engage in existing processes and manage stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Pragmatic: You will have strong problem-solving capabilities to take concrete action plans and execute against them while dealing with daily operational tasks.
- Communicative: You align and collaborate with colleagues from different departments and external relations such as suppliers and partners.
- Analytical: You have a fundamental understanding of modelling concepts (excel) for forecasting & demand planning.
- Tech savvy: Enthusiastic about modern technology and the adoption in the daily operations to bring Supply Chain Management to the next level.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role got you excited, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!