Charity Partnerships Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and hands-on Charity Partnerships Specialist with experience managing corporate partnerships from within a global charity organization. You understand the value of businesses and the non-profit sector collaborating to solve today’s world challenges. You have strong relationship-building skills and a strategic mindset. You will contribute to the Adyen Impact team by working closely with existing and new charity partners, with the aim to facilitate partnerships for our merchants . Overall, leveraging the Impact product suite, the goal is to increase the speed and scale of new types of charity partnerships through Adyen’s merchant network.
What You’ll Work On
- Build and nurture a strong community of charity partners for our merchants to work with (some examples via https://www.adyen.com/impact/charities)
- Increase the scope of existing partnerships to ensure international focus
- Develop new partnerships with global charities. This would include:
- Pitch the value that a partnership with Adyen (Impact) can bring
- Involving and generating buy-in with relevant stakeholders
- Negotiating (sub)licensing agreements
- Ensuring operational set-up is optimized for compliant financial processes
- Identify opportunities for Adyen Impact to solve for financial challenges in the charity landscape with our technology, merchant network and expertise
- Gather measurable results to inform impactful stories that inspire and empower Adyen Impact’s stakeholders
Who You Are
- 5-7 years of experience in managing corporate partnerships within a global non-profit/charity organization
- Experience in managing a large portfolio of corporate partnerships
- Experience negotiating contracts and licensing agreements
- Internal stakeholder management experience: e.g. with Legal, Finance departments, Compliance
- Understand the (financial) complexity in the non-profit sector
- Always seek to find solutions and innovative new approaches
- Preferable to have experience working with software solutions
- Eager to ensure no opportunity for donations is lost
- Driven to build the bridge between private and non-profit organisations
Read more here: https://www.adyen.com/impact
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam.