This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Group Product Manager - Online Card Flows
Adyen is looking for a passionate Group Product Manager to further scale our Online Card Flows products globally.
Our merchants are the fastest growing companies in the world, and we need to stay ahead of their needs to offer the best online payment experience to their customers, from guest checkout to recurring business models. In this role you’ll balance country specific developments, payment method strategies, and user experience to drive the highest conversion rates for our digital merchants in each of their markets.
You will expand and evangelize our Online Card Flows solution with multiple teams of product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers. You will also ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from your teams’ efforts.
In this role you will:
- Listen to merchants, engineers, and industry partners to find problems that Adyen is uniquely positioned to solve
- Become a known thought leader for online card flow experiences, with in-depth experience of tokenization, authentication, and alternative forms of payment
- Define the long term strategic vision for online card flow experiences based on merchant feedback and industry developments
- Work with engineers to build the best products to help merchants and Adyen scale in the fastest and best way
What you need to succeed:
- Experience - you have 10+ years of experience in the product scalability domain, directly managed teams and you also have experience in scaling a product organization.
- Knowledge - You understand and know how to work with: API’s, IT architecture, Front-end and Back-end Experience, UX, Compliance, Legal
- Mindset - You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to form a vision and work with the product and engineering teams to bring this vision to life
- Commercial mindset - You have experience in hyper competitive markets and understand how to compete within that space, you also understand pricing models and have experience with developing simplified pricing models
- Partnerships - you have experience working with a partner network, either at the card networks side or at product enablement partners, to drive scale and define mutually beneficial scaling strategies.
- Integrity - you have earned the trust of your technical and non-technical customers and colleagues, from the board level to support level
- Proven record - you have have launched and scaled products with quantifiable value
- Market-informed - You are familiar with the latest trends in the product scaling space, and developments in the domain of online payments from cards to open banking.
- Data-informed - you can guide analysts with the right questions to answer, and turn those answers into business value
- Business acumen - you have identified novel and significant revenue opportunities, and have convinced senior executives to invest in your product strategy
- Adaptability and creativity - plans and conditions always change, but you still positively navigate the right course
- Poise - sales asks you to sit with their customers, and marketing asks you to present at conferences.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.