Recruitment Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Global HR Team in Amsterdam to further support the international growth of our Engineering teams.
At Adyen we believe in giving you the opportunity to implement ideas, learn and place your career in your hands.
There’s a level of open-mindedness and fast implementation that you won’t experience anywhere else. It's this dynamic, inclusive work environment that helps everyone make good choices, and means we can take Adyen to a whole new level.
As a Technical Recruiter at Adyen in Amsterdam, you will work closely together with tech hiring teams, to find, select, and hire the talented engineering workforce of Adyen.
You will have ownership of your pipeline and closely collaborate with the other java recruiters to improve the performance of each pipeline.
What you’ll do:
- You will hire for our Amsterdam office but feel free to attract diverse talent from across the globe.
- You will focus on one of our highest volume roles in engineering, driving full cycle recruitment
- You support and train engineering teams to help them hire the best team members
- Source and build relationships with your own candidates and be creative about new ways of sourcing
- Attract, screen and engage talent that fit with our company culture
- Build a strong relationship with stakeholders, hiring managers and hiring teams
- Employer branding experience is a big plus
- Experience hiring Java engineers internationally is a big plus
- You don’t just provide CVs and make interviews, you build the whole hiring strategy with Engineering teams and lead full-cycle recruitment.
Who you are:
- Passionate about technical recruitment, you like to know your positions inside out
- You use data to support your decisions and build your hiring strategies
- High level of self-motivation; you’re someone who is able to define structure and prioritize
- High personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Candidate experience is crucial and you...
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- Internationally minded, but dutch working hours
- You have an helicopter view, it’s a more holistic approach than your usual “recruiter”
What’s in for you:
- You don’t have to stress yourself over targets, instead you can put your effort to making the right match between Adyen and the right talent
- We have a blameless (supportive) culture
- Normal course of life - the company is there to support you through different situations
- Recruitment is a team sport, everyone in the company is responsible for Adyen's growth, and it’s not only the recruiter's responsibility.