Business Analyst APAC
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Analytics team in Singapore. In this role you will be helping to operate and improve a key element of Adyen’s solution: the local payment method and acquiring portfolio. The team is looking for a highly motivated candidate for this role, who is flexible and can assist in a wide variety of activities. The role consists of analyzing technical, commercial and financial topics, using information ranging from payment performance to pricing and assisting in making our solution operationally excellent.
What you’ll do:
- Be a key source of knowledge on LPMs/Acquiring for APAC in Adyen, the underlying technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices;
- Solving operational issues our merchants are facing when implementing LPMs/Acquiring;
- Optimize payment processing quality of the LPM/Acquiring solution technically, and optimize settlement flows;
- Commercial pricing analysis, as well as supporting commercial teams with getting the right data points for our customers;
- Collaborate closely with Adyen’s Product, Engineering and Commercial teams to operationalize LPM/Acquiring features;
- Derive insights on product performance through data analysis.
Who you are:
- Academically trained in preferably a quantitative field including Finance, Econometrics, Statistics, or any technical major;
- 2 - 5 years experience a similar role and/or function
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills, ideally with considerable proficiency in data analysis languages such as R, Python, and database SQL;
- Enthusiastic to solve complex problems in a structured manner;
- Have a structural approach towards technical or financial issues, like taking ownership and can run projects effectively;
- You work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative, culturally aware, emphatic both internally and externally with customers.)
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!