This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice for many of the world's top merchants. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Card Network Specialist
In order to build a sustainable business, we, as a financial institution, need to know at all times what our customers are up to and whether this is in line with Card Scheme regulations and our risk appetite. The Scheme Operations team is responsible for ensuring that our customers are compliant with these regulations.
As a Senior Card Network Specialist, you are always looking to optimise our internal processes and find scalable solutions to keep our portfolio compliant. You support strategic business growth while meeting compliance goals and mitigate non-compliance losses for Adyen and its clients. You need to work closely with different teams globally, such as Compliance, Sales, Account Management, Card Payments team, and Product.
What you'll do
- Develop and manage Adyen’s relationship with card networks in APAC.
- Drive and lead discussions on card network requirements and procedures with internal and external stakeholders.
- Take ownership of our operational merchant risk management with a focus on scheme compliance related risks.
- Develop and iterate processes to monitor our merchant portfolio against card network rules.
- Manage merchants’ data security incidents from a card network perspective.
- Work closely with our Merchants, Account Managers, Card Schemes and other stakeholders to investigate non-compliance notifications from card networks.
- Liaise with the Compliance team on relevant card network rule updates and provide ongoing guidance to our merchants and internal teams, including Customer Due Diligence, Sales and Account Management.
Who you are
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with a good understanding of card network requirements in APAC.
- Ability to convey compliance and Card Scheme Requirements to our customers and commercial teams.
- Previous experience with payments or card networks is preferred.
- You are detail oriented and organized.
- You are a self-starter, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Solid people and networking skills, specifically you will be able to collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and merchants from varying disciplines and regions.
- Possess sound judgment and flexibility in changing course and solving problems swiftly.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.