This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Team Lead, Business Recruitment
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead, Business Recruitment to join us and help us build Adyen further. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of business recruiting for Adyen North America during a time of hyper-growth.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with senior stakeholders in our North America commercial organization to understand and address the hiring needs of the organization
- Lead, grow and develop a team of experienced recruiters to be exceptional partners to the business
- Play a leading role in improving the delivery of search activities, talent market intelligence and help build hiring processes that provide superior candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction
- Use data and insights to continuously improve our hiring practices
- Lead recruiting related DEI initiatives across the region to ensure we are building balanced and inclusive teams;
- Collaborate effectively with all members of the people team to constantly improve our approach and to solve complex challenges faster
- Be an ambassador for the Adyen way of working internally and externally
- Actively manage our employer brand across the region in alignment with our global employer brand
- Develop both long term strategies and proactive tactics to help us be one step ahead of the business needs
- Act as a thought leader to help refine our approach to talent and organizational planning by working closely with HR Business Partners and Commercial Team Leads
Who you are:
- Excellent people management skills and proven capability to act as a mentor and a multiplier
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability coupled with solution oriented mindset;
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to weave DEI practices and thinking into everything you build
- Great time management and ability to manage competing priorities
- Deep expertise in building market intelligence with various tools and providing solid insights related to hiring
The salary range for this role is $190,000-$210,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This role is based out of our San Francisco office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.