This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, Uniqlo, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Why you should join the Adyen Sales Team
Sales at Adyen is captured with one phrase: we sell the best to the best. You will have the opportunity to work alongside world-class salespeople and boost your career by being trained through our Adyen Sales Academy. You'll work with world-class merchants, technology, and colleagues while selling the best to the best.
At Adyen, our sales teams take initiatives, allowing them to make an impact from day one and we highly encourage working as a team because winning is more important than ego. Adyen is the place where sales mavericks can take flight.
Being able to tell stories is fundamental to how we operate. Our team is fantastic storytellers when speaking to prospective and current clients to foster excitement about our product and strengthen customer relations. We are looking for a sales manager who will succeed aboard the Adyen rocket ship and take our current successful momentum to the next level of growth through the acquisition of new (Enterprise) merchants.
Sounds exciting? Keep reading!
What You’ll Do:
- Own the sales cycle with our largest merchants - from the prospecting stage to closing deals;
- Creatively drive innovation for merchants in retail, digital, platforms, and financial services;
- Become an expert in selling Adyen's world class financial solutions;
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers while working closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams;
- Travel and network (~25%);