This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Sr. Marketing Manager
We are looking for a flexible and versatile generalist Sr. Marketing Manager to develop and manage all the marketing plans in Mexico, that includes marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, cross-selling, provide sales support, and advance brand awareness and consideration. This person will be responsible to set a marketing plan for the country, considering the commercial goals and all data and nuances in Mexico and them, count on the LatAm functional experts that are based in Brazil to follow and execute the plan.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing 360 plans and a great strategic and broader view to align the commercial goals with the marketing execution. It's also extremely important that the candidate works well in a local <> regional environment where alignment, cooperation and a good relationship with others is essential.
What you’ll do
- Develop the overall marketing strategy and plan for Mexico, working with relevant stakeholders, in line with LATAM Marketing Plan and broader company objectives;
- Work with the LatAm growth lead to develop integrated marketing programs to build our brand, drive consideration and generate leads using digital marketing, events, partner marketing, social and webinars
- Be the owner of the marketing plan execution in Mexico, managing the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Be the local market expert, and work closely with regional LATAM marketing team (Branding, Campaigns, Content, Digital, Partnership, Product Mkt, PR) to surface country insights and customer success stories, aligning to ensure consistency in brand identity and narratives
- Suggest, hire and manage partners and agencies to drive and deliver effectively all the actions included in the marketing plan in order to reach business goals
- Track and evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated goals, report on results and optimizing future campaigns
- Responsible 100% for the events execution and physical brand activations ranging from customer events, to sponsored events and webinars
- Office First Culture: We love working together! Due our hybrid work model, we expect you to come to the office three days per week and work remotely twice.
Who you are
- Based in Mexico
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- Strategic and hands-on: from developing a relevant strategy for the market to delivering impactful programs that works
- Experience in the main areas of marketing (events, activations, digital, branding, content)
- Advanced communication skills, proficiency as a proofreader with an eye for detail
- Strong project management skills
- Have a successful track record in tech marketing to a business audience
- Flexible and tenacious; does what it takes to get things done
- Collaborative nature and team player, and a desire to work in a multicultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think ahead, engage proactively and make great things happen
- Ability to travel as necessary
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English and Spanish.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!