This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Technology Internal Auditor
We are looking for an energetic and proactive Technology Internal Auditor to support and connect with the company in building an ethical and sustainable business. You’ll play a key role in helping the company achieve its long-term goals by providing risk-based, independent and objective assurance and advice. Together with the team that you will be building the internal audit function of the future. You’ll work closely with the Management Board and all functional teams in all our offices worldwide, and report to the Head of Internal Audit.
You create impact by
• Proactively create a network within the company to be a trusted advisor and support for the first line functions and stay up to speed on the changing risk environment.
• Prepare, execute and report on internal audit assignments, in line with the audit policies and guidelines, professional judgement, auditing standards and guidance from the Head of Internal Audit.
• Provide management with an independent assessment of the effectiveness of the processes and the adequacy of risk management and the internal control environment.
• Facilitate the definition of smart solutions to identified deficiencies and/or opportunities for value creation.
Who you are
• Proactive, co-operative, energetic, self-starter with a hands-on mentality.
• You are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic working environment and you recognize yourself in the Adyen formula.
• 4-7 years relevant working experience as a technology auditor and/or information security professional within a professional accountant’s firm, risk advisory firm or internal audit function.
• Good knowledge of data analytics and the drive and curiosity to identify opportunities to exploit this in your internal audit work.
• Good knowledge of regulatory frameworks in financial services.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills; excellent English.
• International experiences and comfortable working with different cultures and mindsets. Happy to travel.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!